Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Another project finished

Not sure when I found the time to finish this as we have had a busy week so far and it doesn’t stop till Sunday so not much chance to do more this week, apart from on Saturday when I am going to another of Jennie’s workshops.

Anyway here is the latest finished canvas.



The canvas was ready prime so I used Distress stains in green, pink and orange. Please don’t ask which colours as I am totally useless and always forget to make a note of them. Once dry I stamped in Vermillion Archival ink with a script stamp on one half and the they then covered the join/gap in the stamping. Topped of with Sissix die cut swirls and flowers made from the Tattered Floral die, a couple of butterflies stuck together to ‘fly’ and a metal one with a hint of alcohol ink to bring it together. Oh and, as you can see, I inked the edges to give it definition.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog, please leave me a comment I love reading them.